Are you passionate about technology and education? Do you want to play a key role in ensuring our students can access cutting-edge education? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! 42 Prague is seeking an IT Lead to join our team.
Purpose of the Role: As the IT Lead at 42 Prague, your mission is to provide an exceptional technological experience to our students by providing them with up-to-date tools. You will also have a space to drive the technological innovation of our institute.
- Server Administration: Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, etc.
- Monitor Infrastructure: Monitor infrastructure health and respond to hardware issues, ensuring seamless system architecture.
- Dependable IT Infrastructure: Nurture a reliable IT infrastructure and networking, maintaining 100% readiness and availability.
- Maintain Essential IT Operations: This includes overseeing operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Internal Infrastructure Maintenance: Maintain internal infrastructure requirements, including computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, and more.
- Work with the Pedago Lead to manage and support 42 tools, enhancing the student experience.
- Collaborate with 42 Paris help desk and other teams to troubleshoot and provide technical support when needed.
- Drive technological advancements of our institute.
- Experience with IT support and system administration is a must.
- Data analysis skills.
- Effective Communication: Communicate concisely and responsibly.
- Ownership: Take ownership of tasks, ask for help, and learn from others.
- Anticipate Needs: Recognize and anticipate the needs of students and colleagues regarding IT infrastructure.
- Autonomy: Demonstrate the ability to make data-driven decisions in the best interest of 42.
- Positive attitude
- Best Practices: Gather and utilize best practices and trends from the 42 Network and the market.
- The advantage is: coding experience in languages like C, C++, Python, Ruby, and Shell script.
- 42 Learning Concept: Experience or knowledge of the 42 learning concepts is advantageous.
- Full-time (40 hours per week) employment contract with salary up to discussion, rich benefit system.
- Flexible working schedule
- Work on-site/hybrid in a modern campus (search AFI City) in Prague 9 (with the best air purifying system in the whole Czechia! :) ).
- Becoming a part of an international and diverse community in Prague and a worldwide community of 50 campuses with 18,000+ students.
- Contributing to developing the unique IT learning hub and getting exposed to leading tech industry professionals and innovators in Czechia and Europe.
- High independence and freedom to show talent, deliver meaningful results, and develop innovative ideas.
- Priority is given to your professional development, education, certifications, and training.
- Non-hierarchical setting with plenty of opportunities to input on all projects, co-design processes, participate in organizational decision-making, and grow professionally.
At 42 Prague, we believe that our mission is something special. We want to build the technology hub of Europe, which will produce hundreds of educationally competent developers. With the help of a stable network of partners, we can deliver the most up-to-date curriculum in the coming years, which will be the main reason for the high demand for our students.
Suppose you're ready to impact the intersection of technology and education significantly and possess the skills and attitude we're looking for. Therefore, we encourage you to apply for the IT Lead position at 42 Prague.
Apply now! Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. Questions? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.