42 Prague is looking for a full-time (40 hours/week) Community Lead to help us build a strong and inclusive community, supporting applicants throughout the admission process, ensuring students progress and wellbeing, understanding their needs and translating it into action, as well as ensuring a clear communication flow throughout internal communication channels.
Who are we looking for:
- An excellent communicator, with a strong ability to understand the needs of other people, on an individual level, but also in a group setting.
- With a proven ability to design, implement and communicate processes clearly and consistently.
- With experience in organising and / or facilitating events.
- Practical, well-organised and result-oriented, able to manage their time, set priorities, find resources and deliver results autonomously.
- With a kind and sensitive approach to people.
- Fluent and well-articulated in English.
- Based in Prague or able to relocate to Prague.
Would be an asset:
- Experience with non-formal education, learning mobility.
- Experience with diverse groups of people, understanding of intersectionality, interest in designing inclusive spaces and processes, implementation of safeguarding principles.
What will you do:
- Act as the main contact point and the "person of trust" to applicants and students of 42 Prague. Your mission is to understand their needs, inform the team of 42 Prague, and coordinate the design and implementation of processes to support the objectives of the institute, meet the needs of applicants, students, and partners of 42 Prague.
- Follow the progress of applicants and students and ensure the highest possible conversion and retention rate.
- Design and implement actions and events that promote the feeling of community and belonging at 42 Prague.
- Develop and maintain tools and materials for communication with applicants and students, collecting data, as well as supporting the development of guides, documentation and knowledge sharing with the team and other campuses of the 42 network.
- As the role grows, there is a possibility to support marketing operations and/or engage with the external community of partners.
What we offer:
- full-time (40 hours per week) employment contract with the starting monthly gross salary of 55 000 CZK + benefits.
- Work on site in a modern campus in Prague 9 (with the best air purifying system in the whole Czechia! :) ).
- Becoming a part of an international and diverse community in Prague, and a world-wide community of 50 campuses with 18 000+ students.
- Contributing to the development of the unique IT learning hub and getting exposed to leading tech industry professionals and innovators in Czechia & Europe.
- Non-hierarchical setting with plenty of opportunities to input on all projects, co-design processes, participate in organisational decision making, and grow as a professional.
Starting date: as soon as possible.
Apply here. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.
Questions? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org